Massachusetts Workplace Discrimination Attorney
At Brody, Hardoon, Perkins and Kesten, LLP, our attorneys regularly achieve substantial awards for employees in cases of workplace discrimination based on race, gender, pregnancy, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, and physical or mental disability. We work regularly on cases involving work environments made hostile by derogatory comments, gestures, and display of offensive images. Our discrimination work also involves “disparate treatment” cases including the denial of promotions, failure to hire, wrongful termination, unequal pay, denial of Family and Medical Leave benefits, retaliation, stereotyping, maternal bias, and coded comments. Recent examples of our work include:
- An African-American financial services worker denied a promotion and wrongfully terminated by his employer due to stereotyping;
- An African-American man whose co-workers made racist remarks and physically harassed him;
- A pregnant nursing assistant terminated because of her pregnancy;
- An Arab-American mechanic harassed by his co-workers because of his ethnicity; and
- A lesbian insurance industry worker harassed by co-workers because of her sexual orientation.