When you’ve been injured in an accident, finding the right personal injury attorney may seem like an impossible task. BHPK Law’s personal injury team has consistently obtained favorable results on behalf of our clients, including multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. Oftentimes, we are able to achieve a favorable result for our clients through settlement without having to resort to litigation. However, when litigation is necessary, our trial attorneys are unmatched in their skill and experience.
Our dedicated attorneys can assist with a broad range of personal injury matters, including:
- Accidental and wrongful death;
- Assault and battery;
- Barroom, dram shop, and liquor liability;
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents;
- Construction accidents;
- Dog bites;
- Fire and personal property loss;
- Motor vehicle and automobile accidents, including trucking and motorcycles;
- Premises liability, including slip and fall cases and negligent security;
- Products liability;
- Professional liability claims, including medical and legal malpractice;
- Psychotherapy malpractice;
- Sexual harassment and discrimination;
- Sexual assault and abuse;
- Toxic torts.
Just as every injury or accident is unique, so too is our approach to your case. As experienced litigators, we know that prevailing in a personal injury case is often not enough. An injury that leads to litigation results in trauma much deeper than visible scars, and we appreciate the trust that our clients place in our firm to help them begin to move forward and heal. Throughout your case, we strive save you time, money, and energy, while maximizing the financial results so that you can focus on the most important thing after an injury: your recovery.
In certain instances, a quick resolution may be possible through mediation, arbitration, or other pre-suit negotiations; in other situations, litigation or a trial may be necessary. Our trial attorneys are leaders in their fields and will work both with you and for you to determine the best course of action given the circumstances and your injuries. We also have extensive experience working with insurance companies and medical billing departments to minimize any out-of-pocket effects of an injury on your life.