DEIDRE BRENNAN REGAN
- Of Counsel
Deidre Brennan Regan is an attorney of counsel with Brody, Hardoon, Perkins and Kesten, LLP. Ms. Regan has researched and briefed matters heard before Massachusetts trial courts, the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the First Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Ms. Regan's practice focuses on legal research and writing in all phases of litigation, from pretrial motions to appellate briefs. She has researched and written briefs in a wide variety of cases including:
- Grossmith v. Noonan, 607 F.2d 277 (1st Cir. 2010)
- Cordi-Allen v. Conlon, 494 F.3d 245 (1st Cir. 2007)
- Porto v. Town of Tewksbury, 488 F.3d 67 (1st Cir. 2007)
- Davignon v. Clemmey, 322 F.3d 1 (1st Cir. 2003)
- Jarrett v. Town of Yarmouth, 309 F.3d 54 (1st Cir. 2002)
- Nieves v. McSweeney, 241 F.3d 46 (1st Cir. 2001)
- Cuddyer v. Stop and Shop Supermarket Co., 434 Mass. 521, 750 N.E.2d 928 (2001)
Prior to joining BHPK, Ms. Regan served as a staff attorney for the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, helping to revise its regulations and researching and drafting legislation related to the motor vehicle laws. She also worked as an associate in the appellate department of Parker, Coulter, Daley & White, and as a staff attorney for the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1988
- Honors: cum laude
- College of the Holy Cross
- B.A. - 1985
- Major: Economics/Political Science
- Grossmith v. Noonan, 607 F.2d 277, 2010, 1st Cir.
- Nagle v. Acton-Boxborough Regional School Dist., 576 F.3d, 2009, 1st Cir.
- Hsu v. Hsu, 75 Mass. App. Ct. 1101, 2009
- Furtado v. Town of Plymouth, 451 Mass. 529, 888 N.E.2d 357, 2008
- Anderson v. Rice, 72 Mass. App. Ct. 1114, 892 N.E.2d 838, 2008
- Cordi-Allen v. Conlon, 494 F.3d 245, 2007, 1st Cir.
- Lockhart-Bembery v. Sauro, 498 F.3d 69, 2007, 1st Cir.
- McCarthy v. Newburyport, 252 Fed.Appx. 326, 2007, 1st Cir.
- Mongeau v. City of Marlborough, 492 F.3d 14, 2007, 1st Cir.
- Porto v. Town of Tewksbury, 488 F.3d 67, 2007, 1st Cir.
- Doe v. Senechal, 66 Mass. App. Ct. 68, 845 N.E.2d 418, 2006
- Davignon v. Clemmey, 322 F.3d 1, 2003, 1st Cir.
- Wilson v. Town of Mendon, 294 F.3d 1, 2002, 1st Cir.
- Jarrett v. Town of Yarmouth, 309 F.3d 54, 2002, 1st Cir.
- Nieves v. McSweeney, 241 F.3d 46, 2001, 1st Cir.
- Cuddyer v. Stop and Shop Supermarket Co., 434 Mass. 521, 750 N.E.2d 928, 2001
- Udemba v. Nicoli, 237 F.3d 8, 2001, 1st Cir.