Massachusetts CGL Insurance Lawyer
The Boston, Massachusetts law firm of Brody, Hardoon, Perkins & Kesten, LLP has been defending commercial enterprises for claims covered general liability (CGL) policy holders since its inception and many of its attorneys have been doing so for over twenty years. We also represent commercial clients who have substantial self-insured retentions. Our clients benefit from our years of experience which contributes to a targeted, streamlined, effective case management. All lawyers at BHPK have one goal in mind — to reach a successful resolution through trial or other dispute resolution process.
Businesses face a wide range of claims that are covered by their CGL policy, including:
- Slip and falls that result in personal injury or death;
- Product liability for design, defect, distribution, and manufacturing;
- Construction site accidents;
- Construction/contractor negligence in performance of work resulting in property damage; and
- Inadequate security
We also provide representation to commercial enterprises that face similar claims that are not covered by insurance policies. In addition to the above, we successfully represent clients facing claims for:
- Breach of contract cases;
- Business loss including lost profits;
- Employment training and defense against claims brought before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination as well as the court system; and
- Construction defects
Brody, Hardoon, Perkins & Kesten, LLP has the resources and years of experience to provide all of our clients with thorough, professional, and successful representation.
To schedule a confidential consultation with a lawyer at Brody, Hardoon, Perkins & Kesten, LLP, please call our Boston law office at (617) 880-7100 or complete our online contact form.